Monday, February 8, 2021

How to book your driving test

 Follow this quick guide to book your practical driving test.

IMPORTANT! Please ensure you have an agreement with me and we have spoken about your readiness for a practical driving test before you proceed.

If you book a practical driving test on the pretence that you are not likely to be ready, you risk not having my vehicle available for your test. I cannot guarantee adequate lesson availability if you book a practical test at short notice without having agreed a plan beforehand.

The easiest and most convenient way of booking a practical driving test is through the DVSA bookings website. You are able to book, change and cancel practical tests through this service. You will be asked for my reference number. Please ignore this. Providing you contact me prior to booking your test, you will not need to worry about double-booking my vehicle.

https://www.gov.uk/book-driving-test

 You can contact the DVSA bookings support team on 0300 200 1122 if you have any issues.


Beware of third-party booking services

You should only book your theory and practical driving tests through the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency official website. The cost of the category B practical driving test is £62. Be particularly aware of websites which promises 'free retests' or 'guaranteed passes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Show me tell me' explanation

You will be asked one 'show me' question and one 'tell me' question on your driving test. You will most likely be using thes...